Amazon Prime Day 2022–the biggest shopping event this year– has been confirmed to be happening on July 12-13, 2022.
It’s coming up soon! If you’re a seller, it’s a great time to get in on some of that action. But why? What makes this particular event so important for sellers?
Well, as a seller this is the perfect opportunity to get your products in front of the right customers and boost sales at the same time.
It’s a big deal for sellers and a great opportunity to make some money
How to prepare for Amazon Prime Day 2022
As a seller, you’ll want to be prepared for this event—and there are tons of things you can do to prepare your business.
Here are some ideas:
1.) Get ready for Amazon Prime Day by setting up your storefront early so that you have time to make the most of it (and don’t have to worry about those last-minute orders).
2.) Prepare your inventory by sending shipments on time to Amazon FBA. This means increasing your production or stocking up in advance so that you don’t run out of stock during prime time.
Make sure you have enough stock to fulfill orders quickly and comfortably.
3.) Optimize your product pages for Amazon search terms so that shoppers can find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
Make your product listing appealing and informative. Improve your main image as it could be one of your gateways to success selling on Amazon FBA. Customers check images first before reading so keep this in mind.
Consider optimizing your product listing as well by incorporating the best keywords in the Title, Bullets & Product Description to improve your visibility.
4.) Amazon Prime Day is a competitive time, so make sure your prices are attractive to customers. Offer customers how to save by means of promotions, coupons, deals, and discounts on your listing.
- Coupons- are really good conversion and traffic drivers. Even setting up a 5% coupon will urge your customer to add to the cart and buy.
- Lightning deals- give a domino of positive effects on your business such as more reviews and better ranking that will just propel your business further to success.
- Tier promotions- By simply setting up a buy 2 get % off you’ll increase your average order value & conversion rate while lowering your acquisition cost.
Coupons and lightning deals get featured in the deals section on Amazon so these are ways to increase sessions without spending more on PPC.
Another thing that coupons/promotions/lightning deals do is improve your CTR. When you have a discount it gets highlighted beside your title. Customers are more likely to click on product pages with a discount.
A drastic reduction in price can improve your ranking and make you win the buy more. These increased rankings will gain you more eyeballs and thus more sessions.
Important Note: Your Prime Exclusive Discount must meet all of Amazon’s criteria:
5.) Increase your brand visibility by boosting your marketing strategy on and off the Amazon website. Make sure potential customers are aware of your products and your brand before Prime Day.
Use social media, paid to advertise, and other channels to reach out to as many people as possible.
Prime day 2022 would be the perfect time to aggressively use Amazon PPC campaigns and bid on high-ranking keywords. This will help ensure that customers can find your product easily and quickly when they search for it on Amazon.
Another thing that PPC can do is can help you generate reviews from customers.
Reviews are an important part of any business, especially your Amazon FBA business. It heavily affects your CTR, CVR, and more importantly ranking. By taking this step you can maximize your chances of success on Amazon Prime Day 2022.
You may also try new Amazon marketing strategies to boost your sales such as:
- Virtual Bundles
- Amazon Post
- Amazon Editorial Recommendations
- Sponsored Display Remarketing (Purchase Remarketing)z
About Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day is a global shopping event exclusively for Amazon Prime members, delivering two days of special savings on everything from electronics to toys to fashion.
Launched in 2015, Prime Day has become one of the biggest shopping events of the year, with millions of items sold worldwide in the previous years.
This year, Prime Day will take place on July 12-13, 2022. To make the most of Prime Day as a seller, it’s important to start planning and preparing well in advance to take advantage of this great opportunity to boost your sales!
Eligibility Requirements for Amazon Prime Day 2022
- The Prime Exclusive Discount must meet all regular eligibility criteria.
- The product must have at least a 3.5-star rating or no rating
- You must be a seller with a Seller Feedback Rating of at least 4.
- The discount must be at least 20% off the non-prime member, non-promotional price.
- The discount must be at most 80% off the non-prime member, non-promotional price.
- The Prime Exclusive Discount price must beat the lowest price for the ASIN from the past 30 days by 5%. The lowest price in the last 30 days is the lowest order price for the ASIN in that period including all deal, promotional, and sale prices across all Merchants.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 will be the biggest event this year for Amazon sellers. During this day, millions of customers buy products from the online retail giant. Amazon’s history of Prime Day has shown that it results in triple the number of sales than regular days. In that respect, sellers cannot afford to miss out on this event.
With strategic planning ahead and enough resources, you can have massive success during this big day. Do your research, prepare your inventory, and ensure that you are ready for this very important date. Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day 2022?
We hope you enjoyed this article. With this knowledge, we hope you can make the most of Amazon Prime Day 2022 and get more sales.
We worked hard on this post so if you like our content we’d highly appreciate a follow, like, comment, share, or save. Thank you!
“Get advice on what products to sell, how to increase sales and profits, and more. Book a FREE consultation using the link below 👇👇👇.
Get huge discounts on awesome tools you need to succeed on Amazon using our affiliate links below:
- Get Helium10 50% OFF – Helium10 at 20% OFF for 6 months!
- Get JungleScout up to $250 OFF – Jungle Scout starting at 14% OFF
- Get Canva pro 50% OFF – No need for Photoshop – create Amazon listing images in minutes!